[vc_tta_tabs style=”flat” shape=”square” active_section=”1″][vc_tta_section i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-terminal” tab_id=”1462019462444-5d54bc68-d99113e4-296266b9-4cf28f67-dcb8″ add_icon=”true” title=”Scope”]
- To manage and launch a brand new website, along side the biggest summer campaign to date. Managing creative agencies and leading on functional design decisions.
- Working along side the Head of Marketing to deliver an industry leading web platform with a multi-faceted online marketing campaign.
- Successfully project managed the website development project
- Delivered project on time and on budget
- Increased website traffic by 30% in 6 months
- Increase online marketing conversion rate by 12% in 6 months
- Worked with agency to develop and lead on UX best practices
- Improved SEO optimisation and rank quality score
- Improved integration with Google Analytics and other marketing reporting tools.
SOAS University of London
London's Top University for Teaching
SOAS has a proud and important role in the higher education sector. Known for it’s diversity in subject matter, and student bodies – SOAS University of London is uniquely positioned to offer students a truly global focus on studies and career opportunities.
Increased Email conversion rate
Increased engagement on mobiles
Improved SEO and lead conversions
We where hired to:
- Manage and improve student admissions and conversions, by leading and improving the digital strategy.
- Lead on email marketing, SEO, Google Display advertising and other PPC campaigns.
- Develop a WordPress blog site to increase SEO and targeted traffic
- Redesign and Optimise Email Campaign for mobile devices
Over the course of 12 months, we were able to build and deliver some key technical achievements. Here are some of our favourites.
Integration with YouTube API
The site displays in full width for sliders, on a grid of 1280 and 960px for desktops, and scales under 490px for mobiles. All sidebars, widgets, carousels are also scaled, or disabled according to the UI plan.
The integration with YouTube allows the carousel and hero items to pull directly from a channel or playlist. All comments and likes on YouTube can also be used. This was achieved through PHP and Google’s Developer console.
Category and taxonomy driven sliders
The main carousel automatically pulls from tailored blog posts from certain categories and taxonomies, such as post date and popularity. It will therefor priorities articles which have comments or are new. It automatically pulls the featured image as well as the excerpt.
Integration with Facebook API
The Facebook Integration allows visitors to create accounts using their Facebook information, and can also be used on mobiles without opening a browser. It will automatically pull the profile picture and basic information, which doesn’t require additional permissions from the user or review by Facebook. User information is also collected and stored in an XML which can easily be imported into email campaigns or bespoke CMS systems