Upholding standards and public trust in pharmacy
The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) is the independent regulator for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacy premises in Great Britain.
It is their job to protect, promote and maintain the health, safety and wellbeing of members of the public by upholding standards and public trust in pharmacy.
- To develop GPhC’s digital strategy and organizational development online. Training teams and positioning GPhC as a leader of social media and public engagement.
- Also, to transition GPhC onto a new website platform with improved UI and UX for 2016
- Wrote and designed 2015-17 Digital Strategy
- Wrote and designed 2015 Social media strategy
- Wrote and designed 2016 SEO strategy.
- Reduced customer service calls by 20% in 5 months
- Public engagement on all online consultations increased by 50%
in five months.
- Site traffic up by 60% in 2 months